- Conduct design verification and validation (V&V) activities for products being developed for upcoming products, as well as for updates to existing products.
- Work closely with System Engineer and other development engineers in reviewing Design inputs / specifications for verifiability.
- Collaborate with System Engineer and own the development of verification plan, verification protocols and scripts based on Design Inputs.
- Develop accurate schedules and estimate overall System V&V schedule.
- Develop testing tools, when required, to execute V&V.
- Execute test scripts to ensure design output meets design input, identify design defects during verification.
- Create defect logs and support in defect management.
- Maintain traceability of Design Inputs to Design Verification
- Develop and maintain required Design History Files relating to test records, results, and issue observations.
- Maintain calibration of Measuring & Test equipment of verification test lab according to company’s work instructions.
- Complete all applicable trainings and comply with applicable Quality System documents.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in one of the following areas: Mechanical Engineering / Electronics Engineering, or equivalent field with strong analytical thinking
- 2 to 5 years of experience in product verification / validation, black box testing, software / firmware testing.
- Experience with Labview.
- Knowledge of calibration management and equipment controls.
Interested applicants, kindly send in a copy of your updated resume in WORD document to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your current and expected remuneration together with notice period required to current employer.
You can also contact Joeyi Lee for a confidential discussion at 6749 0078.
EA Personnel Registration No: R1545706