Software Validation & Verification Engineer
- Conduct Software Verification & Validation (SV&V) testing for software / firmware being developed for upcoming products as well as for updates to existing product software
- Work closely with development teams in reviewing specifications, design details and software system architecture
- Collaborate with System Engineers and own the development of test cases, test procedures and test plans based on Design Inputs
- Develop accurate schedules for software V&V to predict overall System V&V schedule
- Develop Software testing tools to execute SV&V
- Execute software test cases and test procedures and identify issues and anomalies related to software
- Create defect logs and support in Defect Management
- Maintain traceability of Design Inputs to Design Verification
- Develop and maintain required Design History Files relating to test records, results and issue observations
- Bachelor or Master Degree in one of these areas: Computer Science / Electronics Engineering, or equivalent field with strong computer programming experience
- 2 to 5 years of experience in Software / Firmware Verification & Validation or Testing
- Knowledge of Design Control
- Proficiency in Embedded C
- Knowledge of Microcontrollers (PIC, ARM based, Stellaris etc.)
- Experience with data acquisition, signal conditioning, and control instrument using GPIB, Ethernet, RS232, RS485, DAQ and SCXI interfaces
- Experience in testing software using one or more of the following tools: System Emulators, Logic Analyzers, Simulator and Debuggers
- Knowledge of Bus Protocols such as I2C, SPI, CAN and UART. Knowledge of Bluetooth and USB are added advantage.
- Proficiency in UART based test application such as Visual Studio, C++, and Visual basic etc
- Ability to use tools such as Data analyzers, Logic analyzers, CANalyzer and Oscilloscopes. Knowledge of CVI or LabVIEW is added advantage
- Familiarity with FDA GMP's, IEC60601-1, IEC 60601-1-4 and IEC 62304
- Design controls background with experience using version management tools such as Clearcase and requirements management tools such as DOORS
- Experience in API development testing with SPI, USB, GPIO and Parallel interfaces using LabVIEW.
Interested applicants, kindly send in a copy of your updated resume in WORD document to email@example.com stating your current and expected remuneration together with notice period required to current employer.
You can also contact Joeyi Lee for a confidential discussion at 6749 0078.
EA Personnel Registration No: R1545706