Senior Sales and Application Engineer (Measurement and Analytical)
- Support the sales channels in product selection, technical specification, pricing and Industry solution. Ensure timeliness and accuracy of support to meet the needs of customers and sales channels.
- Work with sales channels to develop industry situation knowledge and application know-how required in providing differentiated valve solution.
- Collaborate with other pillars of SD&S organization and business unit to meet or exceed customer and sales channel expectations.
- Provide timely and accurate application, quotation and technical support to the sales channels.
- Work with sales channels to develop industry situation knowledge and application know-how required in providing the optimum valve solution.
- Support sales channel in review of customer technical specifications.
- Participate in technical and commercial clarification meetings when required.
- Work closely with Project Pursuit and Region group to design quote / pricing strategies that maximize orders and customer satisfaction.
- Support product, application and sales tools training to sales channels.
- Coordinate and participate in the marketing needs of industry trade show, seminar, forum and presentation of technical paper.
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Chemical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Automation) with minimum 5 years of sales and application experience.
- Knowledge in the process Industry standards and control valves.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Interested applicants, kindly forward a copy of your updated resume in WORD Document to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your current and expected remuneration together with notice period required by current employer.
You can also contact Jasmine Lim @ 6749 7632 for a confidential discussion.
EA Personnel Registration No: R1112468