Sales Engineer (Flow)
- Achieve Flow Business Unit bookings goals, as well as wireless-specific order target for the Life Science, Water, Wafer and Tuas cluster accounts in Singapore.
- Collaborate with Flow Industry Solutions Group to drive technology adoption in the respective Accounts.
- Generate additional business opportunities with effective utilization of flow service center/calibration lab.
- Promote life cycle services.
- Provide accurate and punctual forecasting reports on a monthly basis to support achieving business goals.
- Develop strong relationship power sponsors to build strong advocates in the customer’s organization and to help create a differentiated vision.
- Develop a keen understanding of strategic imperatives and pains impacting the site and formulate targeted solutions around customer pains; develop site account plan for key Chemical and Petrochemical accounts.
- Degree in Engineering with minimum 2 years’ sales experience in the process industry preferred.
- Knowledge in Flow products preferred.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Customer orientated with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Own a car.
Interested applicants, kindly forward a copy of your updated resume in WORD Document to email@example.com stating your current and expected remuneration together with notice period required by current employer.
You can also contact Jasmine Lim @ 6749 7632 for a confidential discussion.
EA Personnel Registration No: R1112468