Regional Immigration Manager – Advisory & Consultancy
This position requires proven experience in servicing demanding clients, whether internal or external, with the sensitivity required in providing a service with legal/compliance requirements. Having experience at a managerial level of service provision, engagement management and people management are all necessary prerequisites for this role.
Advisory and Consultancy:
- Consult with client to understand their immigration and travel program, identify areas of risk and drive any improvement opportunities.
- Analyse data collected from client, prepare advice, write up documentation to support recommendations and present to client.
- Provide support and training to stakeholders in understanding the Immigration program.
- Develop advisory and consultancy capabilities.
- Through coaching and mentoring, supports the delivery teams in positioning themselves as true advisory partners to our clients.
- Responsible for writing/reviewing Immigration white papers, legislative change alerts in collaboration with the country immigration managers.
General and Regional Immigration Support:
- Support the Regional Head of Immigration as required.
- Participate in defining strategic orientation of IMMS activities in region and implement in area of responsibility as necessary.
- Provide Leadership, guidance and operational support.
- Work with the Country GM and Immigration Manager to oversees activity delivery.
- Develop an understanding of local requirements to act as an advocate for the countries interest within the region.
- Identify gaps and areas of support required for each country.
- Use problem solving and analysing skills to provide operations guidance where required.
- Act as a point of escalations for internal and external clients.
- 5-10 years’ experience in a service environment.
- Consultancy background within Global Mobility.
- Proven Project Management skills.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Experience of working in an international, matrixed organization.
- Knowledge of the different areas of Global Mobility is an advantage.
- Relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Mentoring, planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and work well under pressure.
- Problem-solving and structured, analytical and disciplined approach with a high attention to detail.
- Customer oriented, diplomat and proven negotiation skills.
Interested applicants, kindly send in a copy of your updated resume in WORD document to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your current and expected remuneration together with notice period required to current employer.