R&D Software Tools Engineer
Responsible for the administration, maintenance and license management/upgrade of software development toolchain tools and upgrade of Software Configuration management software scripts.
- Develop and maintain scripts for software process automation (build, release, backup, etc.)
- Performance evaluation/benchmarking of software tools
- Provides support and training to software engineers on configuration tools, release procedures
- Familiar with supporting/developing development tools (for example Green Hills Compilers, Fujitsu compilers, Visual Studio, QAC, Rhapsody, etc.)
- Provide Software technical support
- Maintaining tool database/website to track tool bugs/enhancement
- Liaising with tools vendor to resolve tools bugs/update/licensing
- Develop test software for software tools validation, tools documentation/user manuals for internal end-users
- Responsible for the availability, security, integrity and consistency of project database
- Creation of reports
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or a related discipline, preferably with at least 3 years of experience in software development tool chain administration/support
- Familiar with installation and administration of software development tools
- Proficiency in usage of scripting and utility tools such as Perl, Java script, VB script, etc
- Strong attention to details, thorough and accurate in work performance
- Good trouble-shooting skills
- Able to learn independently
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Willing to travel overseas for training and/or projects on a short notice
Interested applicants, kindly send in a copy of your updated resume in WORD document to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your current and expected remuneration together with notice period required to current employer.
You can also contact Vincent Low for a confidential discussion at 6749 4236.
EA Personnel Registration No: R1324700