Software Engineer (C#)
- Work as part of Agile scrum teams to design, implement, and test the instrument control software that powers our industry-leading genotyping instruments.
- Design and implement novel algorithms for image processing, including image registration, intensity extraction, and intensity normalization.
- Deliver software architecture, designs, and implementations.
- Analysis of error modes and actionable patterns in large scale data sets.
- Participate in all aspects of our agile development process, from sprint planning to daily scrum meetings and sprint demos.
- Create and execute unit tests to verify functionality.
- Contribute to software design reviews and code reviews.
- Optimization of algorithms and implementations for high performance computing applications.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software defects.
- Masters or PhD in bioinformatics, engineering, physical sciences, astronomy, computer science, mathematics, statistics, or equivalent
- 2+ years' experience in an object oriented programming language; C# preferred
- Experience with .NET Framework using managed technologies like ASP.NET and ServiceStack
- Experience developing algorithms for scientific computing applications
- Working knowledge of RESTful web services, MVC architecture
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated ability to design, develop, and maintain object-oriented multi-threaded C# applications
- Proven experience architecting and developing customer facing and manufacturing applications
- Experience in instrument control software / hardware integration
- Self-starter mentality with excellent communication skills
- Must thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Basic knowledge of agile scrum methodologies
Interested applicants, kindly send in a copy of your updated resume in WORD document to email@example.com stating your current and expected remuneration together with notice period required to current employer.
You can also contact Joeyi Lee for a confidential discussion at 6749 0078.
EA Personnel Registration No: R1545706