Software Engineer (Optical Disc Archive System/Storage)
- Software development for data archiving, file system handle, database management and automation systems
- Design and implement front-end and back-end infrastructures
- Design and implement RESTful APIs
- Develop simulation methodologies for verification and validation for the new algorithm.
- Integration and testing on hardware prototype.
- Support, maintain and document software functionality.
- Bachelor /Master in Computer Science or Electrical/Electronic engineering.
- Minimum 2 years experiences in relevant field
- Experience with Linux kernel and device drivers
- Experience with storage based protocols SATA/SAS protocol and RAID technology
- Knowledge with Cloud architecture will be advantage.
- Able to work independently, flexible and creative.
Interested applicants, kindly send in a copy of your updated resume in WORD document to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your current and expected remuneration together with notice period required to current employer.
You can also contact Joeyi Lee for a confidential discussion at 6749 0078.
EA Personnel Registration No: R1545706