Senior Test Engineer (Design V&V)
- Contributes as a technical reviewer in areas of design verification and validation.
- Have broad understanding of other functional areas, especially develop expertise in Design control.
- Work closely with System Engineer and other development engineers in reviewing Design inputs / specifications for verifiability.
- Collaborate with System Engineer and own the development of verification plan, verification protocols and scripts based on Design Inputs.
- Collaborate with C&S Engineer and ensure product safety tests are carried out leading to certifications.
- Develop accurate schedules and estimate overall System V&V schedule.
- Develop testing tools, when required, to execute V&V.
- Execute test scripts to ensure design output meets design input, identify design defects during verification.
- Create defect logs and support in defect management.
- Maintain traceability of Design Inputs to Design Verification.
- Develop and maintain required Design History Files relating to test records, results, and issue observations.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in one of the following areas: Mechanical Engineering / Electronics Engineering, or equivalent field with strong analytical thinking.
- Experience with using Weibull++ to calculate reliability test cycles and sample size
- Familiar with pneumatic control system
- Basic experience with PLC control
- Able to design/fabricate jigs and fixtures for testing
- Good hands on skill with mechanical testing setup
- Willing to travel
Interested applicants, kindly send in a copy of your updated resume in WORD document to email@example.com stating your current and expected remuneration together with notice period required to current employer.
You can also contact Joeyi Lee for a confidential discussion at 6749 0078.
EA Personnel Registration No: R1545706