R&D Senior / System Engineer
- Define of product integration strategy and the acceptance criteria together with Project Manager, Technical Project Lead and Sub-Program Managers.
- Technical coordination of the product integration and sample release process with multi disciplines, including sample shop and plant.
- Perform integration test of samples and distribution to customer and development.
- Define Production Test specification (PTS) together with disciplines to align with production plant for feasibility and setup.
- Tolerance dataset (TDS) creation, implementation with production follow-up
- Product variant management
- Masters or Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Software / Computer Engineering in an engineering domain.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in product design and development.
- Experience in leading project team of more than 3 engineers (cross function team).
- Experience in automotive system/architecture.
- Knowledge of CAN-bus simulation tool usage and script creation will be advantage
- Willing to travel overseas for training and/or projects on short notice.
- Team player
- Permanent Position based in Singapore
- 5 days’ workweek; Mondays to Fridays from 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Entitled to Variable Bonus, Annual Leave, Medical Leave, Dental Benefits & other comprehensive medical benefits
Kindly send in your resume in WORDS format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted candidates will be notified within 3 days of application. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.