Senior / Software Quality Engineer
- Ensure software development adheres to software development lifecycle.
- Create quality assurance plans and revise to meet changing needs/requirements.
- Identify, address and resolve non-compliances in the project.
- Ensures and participates in planned reviews are carried out by the project team.
- Create and distribute software quality reports to stakeholders.
- Training and coaching software engineers on software development processes/problem solving processes etc.
- Lead and champion software quality process improvement.
- Identify systemic weakness in development process and initiate corrective action.
- Provides support to colleagues in different countries.
- Degree/Masters in Computer Science/Engineering, or a related discipline, preferably with specialization or related experience in software development lifecycle.
- At least 5 years of working experience in software development environment. Including programming experience.
- Experience through-out the software development life cycle (project planning, requirement definition and analysis, architecture analysis and definition, design, implementation, integration and validation), able to learn independently and work systematically under tight schedules.
- Able to convince and motivate others on the software process conformance.
- Experience in software quality framework (CMMI/CMM, ISO9001, ASPICE), process auditing and Agile Framework is a definite advantage.
- Good trouble-shooting skills and attention to details.
- Ability to solve problems creatively.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Continuous improvement mindset and a strong interest in process improvement.
- Willing to travel overseas for training and/or projects on short notice.
Kindly send in your resume in WORDS format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted candidates will be notified within 3 days of application. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.