Senior / Manager, Data Science
- Based in Singapore; you will be leading a team of 5 Data Scientists in driving predictive analytics solutions. You will play an active role in collaborating with the global Advanced Analytics team and with functions across the company to develop analytics solutions that will enable a data-driven approach to addressing business questions. To be successful on our team you must value ownership of work, and demonstrate initiative and ingenuity.
- Work with senior business stakeholders to identify products and solutions that create business value. Translate analysis into compelling narratives which explain product trends to our leadership team
- Lead a team who will employ appropriate algorithms and advanced statistical techniques to discover data patterns. Use various tools and design approaches to validate findings and to test hypotheses
- Minimum PhD in relevant discipline with at least 7- 9 years relevant experience in data analytics and at least 2-3 years in a Technical Leadership role.
- Experience working with Big Data Technology stack (HDFS, MapR, NoSQL DB) in the Healthcare or Clinical Research sector.
- Hands on experience in data modelling techniques and tools/languages – R, SPSS, SAS, Python, MATLAB
- Strong understanding of the Data Science domain, statistical and analytics model development and implementation, proficient in machine learning techniques and related disciplines
- Experience and understanding of the architecture of database driven business applications (Data modelling skills)
- Track record of completing tasks and projects on time and within budget
Interested applicants, kindly send in a copy of your updated resume in WORD document to email@example.com stating your current and expected remuneration together with notice period required to current employer.
You can also contact Vincent Low for a confidential discussion at 6749 4236.
EA Personnel Registration No: R1324700