Senior / Engineer (System & Requirements)
German Automotive MNC
- Generate system- and requirement specifications for Access and Body Control Units.
- Analyze and link customer requirements specifications to Conti specifications.
- Clarify and negotiate all open items related to specification with customer.
- Coordinate system integration of systems consisting of multiple control units into vehicle.
- Support product development teams by defining product electrical interfaces, system architecture, product functional specifications, communication interfaces and diagnostic interfaces.
- Setup and maintain requirement engineering framework (requirement management).
- Support SW Engineers for refinement of specifications.
- Support test team and customer on-site during system and system validation phase.
- Support sales team in acquisitions for activities in terms of technical quotations.
- Participate actively in knowledge transfer between application and platform teams and different worldwide development locations.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar studies.
- At least 5 years working experience in automotive industry or embedded system development.
- At least 2 relevant projects completed as Requirement-, SW- or Test Engineer.
- Good understanding of vehicle automotive E/E system with good electrical and electronic background.
- Experience with wireless functions will be an advantage.
- Basic know-how on requirement management tools (e.g. DOORS).
- Leadership skills to guide the project team in regards to requirement engineering.
- Ability to work in international teams and with international customers.
- You are pro-active, self-motivated and a good team player.
- Japanese or Korean language skills will be an additional advantage.
- Candidates with right experience in system/requirement engineering shall be considered for Principal position.
Interested applicants, kindly send in a copy of your updated resume in WORD document to firstname.lastname@example.org your current and expected remuneration together with notice period required to current employer.
You can also contact Vincent Low for a confidential discussion at 6749 4236.