Senior Embedded Hardware Engineer
- Work with embedded systems such as ARM, Arduimo, EFM32.
- PCB design, read and understand data sheets.
- Leading a team through product and release cycle.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering,
- At least 6-8 years related experience.
- Gone through at least 2 full development life cycle.
- Work with wireless systems
- RF design experience
- Understanding of network stacks
Interested applicants, kindly send in a copy of your updated resume in WORD document to email@example.com stating your current and expected remuneration together with notice period required to current employer.
You can also contact Joeyi Lee for a confidential discussion at 6749 0078.
EA Personnel Registration No: R1545706