Senior / Embedded Software Engineer (Respiratory Care Devices)
- To develop real time embedded software applications providing medical diagnosis and treatment.
- To design and document real-time embedded systems.
- To implement and verify software behaviour using automated tools.
- To assure the quality of software applications through design, review, and testing.
- Responsible for the delivery of the product to manufacturing within the required timelines.
- Maintain a broad knowledge of company products, competitors, and customer’s needs
- You should be at least Bachelor’s Degree qualified in the field of Electrical / Electronics Engineering / Computer Engineering / Software Engineering with more than 3 years (minimum) experience in developing commercial products
- You should be familiar with embedded C++/OO programming
- Medical device industry is an advantage but not a MUST.
- Experience with peer technical reviews, quality systems, and design using UML;
- Experience with GUI concepts and implementation;
- Experience working with any of the following: Unix/Linux or Windows environments, network programming, developing embedded systems, mobile application development, digital signal processing, or TCP/IP.
Interested applicants, kindly send in a copy of your updated resume in WORD document to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your current and expected remuneration together with notice period required to current employer.
You can also contact Vincent Low for a confidential discussion at 6749 4236.
EA Personnel Registration No: R1324700