R&D Senior / Advanced Electrical Engineer
(US Medical Devices MNC)
- Responsible for development, maintenance, and support of high complexity technology solutions in both a new product development and current model environment.
- As the Senior Engineer OR Advanced EE Engineer in the team, you will provide expert engineering skill, conducts design reviews, and provides technical direction for the specific areas of expertise.
- Has a broad understanding of other functional areas.
- Recognizes technical risks and implications that would result from strategic decisions or actions.
- Anticipates impacts of change and knows how, when and where to make adjustments to plans.
- Makes difficult design trade-offs and decisions about features, schedule and quality.
- Seeks out best practices to make technical decisions and applies appropriate methodology to identify issues/concerns.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent with 6-10 years of engineering experience with proven track record in product design and development.
- Excellent background in fundamentals of circuit design and analysis.
- Familiar with industry leading software tools for schematic entry and PCB layout design.
- Hands-on experience with analog/digital circuit and embedded systems designs is required.
- Hands-on experience with embedded microcontroller based platforms, 8-, 16- and 32-bit microcontrollers.
- Previous experience with Medical Devices, FDA Regulations or other applicable regulatory requirements. Experience in FDA QSR (21 CFR Part 820) is preferred.
- UL/IEC 60601-1 experience is preferred. Working knowledge of ISO13485 and CE/UL certification is a plus
- Experience with established development tools and processes. Especially Mentor’s DxDesigner and Expedition.
- Experience in CAN, SPI, I2C and UART.
Interested applicants, kindly send in a copy of your updated resume in WORD document to email@example.com your current and expected remuneration together with notice period required to current employer.
You can also contact Vincent Low for a confidential discussion at 6749 4236.