Project Manager (Medical Device)
- Management of mask and accessory design projects within quality regulations to meet customer requirements, timing and budgets.
- Provide guidance to senior management with respect to project timing, resourcing, technical feasibility and costing and make recommendations that are in-line with overall company objectives.
- Lead and co-ordinate the activities of the cross-functional teams (XFT) associated with the design projects.
- Provide input for the further development of company’s design and project procedures.
- Make recommendations with respect to the further development and training requirements of design staff.
- Ensure the implementation of management systems within their area of responsibility (including health & safety, quality & environmental). And monitor the performance of direct reports against the management system requirements.
- Project management with respect to scheduling, costing and design performance
- Ability to negotiate competing project and company requirement
- Motivating and developing cross functional teams.
- Deliver key business objectives that are linked to time to market.
- Degree level qualification in Industrial Design or Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent) and significant experience in a product design environment
- Previous experience in the project management of medical product design from concept through to full-scale production
Interested applicants, kindly forward a copy of your updated resume in WORD document to email@example.com stating your current and expected remuneration as well as your notice period to current employer.
You can also call Joeyi Lee at 6749 0078 for a confidential discussion.
EA Personnel Registration No: R1545706