Project Manager (Marine Solutions)
- Responsible/Accountable for design, develop and implement Marine global project execution model and associated global work templates
- Responsible/Accountable for implementing uniform global design rules & guidelines, drawings & documents related to marine solutions, especially Valve Remote Control (VRC) systems, Cargo Monitoring Systems (CMS), Custody Transfer Systems (CTS), Fuel Management Systems, Tank Level Gauging (TLG) Systems, Integrated Control and Monitoring Systems (ICMS), and Alarm Monitoring Systems (AMS)
- Responsible/Accountable for driving project management/execution standards across all the sites of Marine solutions
- Ensure project management procedures comply with the ISO procedures and PMO (Project Management Office) Guidelines Responsible/Accountable for design and develop global documentation packages for complex/big projects
- Provide sales, proposal support and front-end engineering design (FEED) activities of various project pursuits globally in addressing Project Execution Plan & Strategy, engineering estimation, risk assessment, procurement strategy, buyout integration, change management process & reviewing terms and conditions.
- Responsible for involving in the bidding process of the assigned projects as required, including taking over the projects from sales and completing the project initiation requirements including entering the project into the system, finalizing the project baselines, resource mobilization and attending customer kick off meetings.
- Responsible for successfully implementing the assigned Projects, implementing the Project Management Process as per PMO guidelines, controlling & storing the project data and documents in the company document systems and achieving project objectives
- Responsible for budgeting and forecasting the assigned project financials and reporting (Periodic forecasts, reports on Sales, GP, Profit improvement, Up-selling, Inventory etc.,)
- Provide support to address critical issues of complex/mega projects as requested by Site Leaders, Marine Solutions
- Responsible for completing the project closeout process as per PMO guidelines including preparing Lessons learnt, completing project closeout documents, appropriate handing over of the project to Service team and to the customer and ensuring archiving of Project documents and data in the appropriate manner
- Profit and Loss responsibility of projects being assigned.
- Responsible for implementing customer surveys for the assigned projects as per PMO guideline, taking actions to ensure customer satisfaction, work with marketing team
- Works in close co-operation with Project Managers (globally) to ensure successful implementation of assigned projects, especially complex/big Marine projects
- Support project teams in guidance/coaching on project management issues, as requested by the Site Leaders, Marine Solutions.
- Ensure self-development by planning and attending professional & leadership trainings, workshops, courses, necessary technical courses as required by company
- Contribute to Knowledge Management by sharing knowledge to all relevant stakeholders through meetings, presentations, seminars, workshops and newsletters etc.
- Accountable for driving PMI (Project Management Institute) certifications of project personnel across all project management/execution sites of marine solutions
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering or any related discipline
- Minimum 15 years working experience or 10 years’ experience in automation systems and project management. Preferably in Marine environment (point of contact for customer and oversee project management of projects with profit and loss responsibility)
- Leadership quality and ability to negotiate and work effectively in a team oriented group (demonstrate leadership, motivate and set directions for the project team)
- Ability to plan and organize (develop plan and optimization of resources materials) Knowledge of instrumentation concepts and practices (technical evaluation and sourcing of buyout and related support functions)
- Analytical Skill (promote professional image of company Automation Solutions; problem solving, anticipate potential problems and take preventive measures)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (provide effective communication both internally and externally)
- Good understanding of commercial matters (manages and protect company Automation Solutions commercially in a WIN-WIN relationship with customer)
Interested applicants, kindly forward a copy of your updated resume in WORD Document to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your current and expected remuneration together with notice period required by current employer.
You can also contact Jasmine Lim @ 6749 7632 for a confidential discussion.
EA Personnel Registration No: R1112468