Principal Specialist, Machine Learning
- Drive development of artificial intelligence solutions for a broad range of application fields: automotive functions, robotics, predictive maintenance, IoT, Industry 4.0 and cognitive process automation.
- Promote adoption of state-of-art and novel machine learning technologies, especially in the field of deep learning for data analytics, time series analytics, sensors and IoT data analytics, behavior modeling and prediction, anomaly detection.
- Innovate and execute on foundational ML algorithms that spans Deep Learning and data-efficient learning techniques such as Transfer Learning (i.e. applying learning from one task to another), Single-/Zero-Shot learning (i.e. learning from a small number of labeled samples), and Unsupervised Learning.
- Develop novel application concepts using artificial intelligence to enhance company’s products and internal processes and operation (Sales, Marketing, HR, Engineering, Quality etc.)
- Act as a technical lead for small research teams and mentor other researchers and engineers.
- Initiate and lead innovation projects and oversee modeling research and development efforts.
- Provide architectural guidance on transitioning prototypes to high-performance production models.
- Proactively identify interesting areas for deep dive investigations and future product development.
- Design and execute experiments, and analyze results in collaboration with Product Managers, Business Analysts and other specialists.
- Leverage and promote industry best practices to establish repeatable applied science practices, principles & processes.
- Work with Continental partners in Industry, Academia and Research Institutes.
- Monitor technologies, open source frameworks, commercial tools this field.
- Contribute in shaping company’s Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning strategy.
- Graduate degree (MS or PhD) in (Business) Informatics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Computational Neuroscience or Physics with specialization in machine learning.
- Strong experience in fundamental ML and Deep Learning models.
- Track record of developing novel learning algorithms and/or systems.
- 3+ years (with PhD) or 5+ years of professional or academic experience in related fields.
- Expertise in one or more focus areas: online learning, sequential prediction, graphical models, structured prediction, sequential models, reinforcement learning, imitation learning, planning under uncertainty, Bayesian inference, model compression, multi-task learning, forecasting etc.
- Experience with large datasets and hands-on experience with distributed systems is a plus.
- Knowledge in one or more machine learning frameworks (Tensorflow, Caffe, Theano/Keras, Scikit-Learn, Spark/Mlib, R etc.)
- Practical experience with data visualization libraries and tools (like Bokeh, Seaborn, D3.js, Tableau etc.)
- Familiarity with programming languages such as C/C++, Python, Java or Perl.
- Excellent communication skills and capability to present technological concepts coherently to the business and innovation process.
- Team player with inter-cultural competencies.
- Strong skills in solving analytical problems.
- Willingness to Travel.
Interested applicants, kindly send in a copy of your updated resume in WORD document to email@example.com stating your current and expected remuneration together with notice period required to current employer.
You can also contact Vincent Low for a confidential discussion at 6749 4236.
EA Personnel Registration No: R1324700