Principal / senior engineer (functional Safety) german automotive mnc
- Generate the Hazard and Risk analysis for Access and Body control Units
- Generate the system and requirement specifications
- Analyze and link customer requirements specifications to specifications
- Generate the Safety concept, safety requirements and all supporting documents as required by the functional safety standard ISO 26262
- Align the safety requirements with other requirements and support actively a seamless integration of safety related items into the project – targeting a cost-efficient solution.
- Clarify and negotiate all open items related to functional safety and specifications with customer.
- Cooperate closely with in-house SW, HW and test teams to ensure that required safety process steps for these teams are implemented correctly.
- Perform system integration testing for safety related items.
- Cooperate with in-house or external safety experts for release of the safety case.
- Participate actively in knowledge transfer between application and platform teams and different worldwide development locations.
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar studies.
- At least 5 years working experience in automotive industry or embedded system development.
- At least 2 relevant projects completed as Requirement-, SW- or Test Engineer.
- Good understanding of vehicle automotive E/E system with good electrical and electronic background.
- Experience with ISO 26262 or IEC61508 safety standards will be an additional advantage
- Basic know-how on requirement management tools (e.g. DOORS).
- Leadership skills to guide the project team in regards to functional safety.
- Ability to work in international teams and with international customers.
- You are pro-active, self-motivated and a good team player.
- Candidates with right experience in system/requirement engineering shall be considered for Principal position.
Interested applicants, kindly send in a copy of your updated resume in WORD document to firstname.lastname@example.org your current and expected remuneration together with notice period required to current employer.
You can also contact Vincent Low for a confidential discussion at 6749 4236.