- Product development of image scanner, handling mechanical components such as plastics molding, metal stamping, turning, machining and die-cut items from tool-off to qualification.
- Managing projects to meet the timely deliverables in prototype, pilot-run and mass production.
- Liaise closely with vendors for tooling fabrication, from tooling layout to mass production.
- Trouble shooting, root cause finding and failure analysis whenever there is a part or product issue.
- Oversees the engineering change process in tooling or manufacturing, conducting trial runs in the production to ensure a smooth transition.
- Jig and fixtures design and fabrication to improve quality and reliability in mass production.
- Manage Engineering Change Notice and Value-Engineering program.
- Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, preferably with 1 to 3 years of experience.
- Knowledge in various manufacturing processes such as plastics injection molding, metal stamping, turning, etc, is preferred.
- Familiar with CAD software such as Creo
Interested applicants, kindly send in a copy of your updated resume in WORD document to email@example.com stating your current and expected remuneration together with notice period required to current employer.
You can also contact Joeyi Lee for a confidential discussion at 6749 0078.
EA Personnel Registration No: R1545706