Embedded Software Development Engineers (Automotive)
- Develop Body Control Module (BCM) for vehicles. Scope: All functionalities in a Body Controller Module e.g. Wiper Washer, Central Door Lock, Interior Light, etc
- To derive Software Requirement from System Requirement.
- To assist the Software Architect during definition of the architecture
- To create detailed design and implementation of software modules in compliance with the software architecture and schedule
- To conduct SW Unit and Integration Testing with proper test specification.
- To have regular coordination and alignment of tasking with Functional Responsible
- To assist the Software PL during definition of the requirements and scheduling.
- Degree in Engineering with more than 2 years of product development, verification / validation knowledge with automated test creation & setup experience (preferably in embedded systems).
- Strong knowledge and experience in Embedded-C development.
- Experience in formal software engineering methodology and Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experience in Software Unit Testing and Integration Testing approach
- Knowledge in Automotive Communication Bus (CAN, LIN), Labview or Teststand is preferred.
- Familiar with CMMI, A-SPICE, Lean 6 Sigma, TS16949, Quality and Project Management concepts
- Able to learn independently and work well under tight development schedules.
- Must be able to travel for work attachment and training.
- Candidates with minimum 2 years of experience in Embedded C, working on embedded systems are suitably qualified for this role. Orientation and on-the-job training will be provided to the selected candidate to prepare you for the Automotive industry (Processes).
Interested applicants, kindly send in a copy of your updated resume in WORD document to email@example.com
stating your current and expected remuneration together with notice period required to current employer.You can also contact Vincent Low for a confidential discussion at 6749 4236.