Design & Development Specialist
(New Headcount in Singapore)
- Execute development tests (System level, Software and Hardware), identify potential issues / anomalies while executing tests and creating test records after completion of tests.
- Maintain a clean and organized lab area.
- Maintain and track inventory of tools, test equipment and various models in the lab.
- Help the engineering team in building and trouble shooting of the prototype/engineering models.
- Maintain lab equipment.
- Complete all applicable trainings and comply with applicable Quality System documents.
- Diploma in Mechanical / Electronics / Control Engineering / Mechatronics or equivalent with 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in similar environment.
- Knowledge in Lab Instrumentation.
- Hands on experience with measuring & test equipment such as Data loggers, Oscilloscopes, Force gage, Load cells, Pressure sensors, Flow sensors, Pressure regulators/gauges, Calipers, Multimeter, Thermocouples and Strain gauges.
- Familiar with bringing up, soldering and rework of PCBAs and experience in cable harness assembly.
- Capability to set up and configure the test system with minimum guidance.
- Perform data analysis and write test reports and proficient in reading and understanding technical data sheets and specifications.
- Good verbal and written communication skill.
Interested applicants, kindly send in a copy of your updated resume in WORD document to firstname.lastname@example.org your current and expected remuneration together with notice period required to current employer.
You can also contact Vincent Low for a confidential discussion at 6749 4236.