R&D Advanced Software Engineer
LOW LEVEL FIRMWARE
- You will be part of a multinational, multicultural team of Software Engineers in Singapore, working on both new product development (NPD) projects as well as current product engineering (Sustaining) projects.
- Generate risk and failure mode analysis, development test plans, effort estimation and scheduling.
- Work closely with test engineering to support software verification and validation.
- Ensures that all work is compliant with company’s standard operating procedures and regulatory requirements
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent with minimum 5 years of engineering experience with proven track record in product design and development.
- You should have experience in completing 1 – 2 full SDLC. Past experience in medical electronics is not required.
- Hands-on experience with embedded microcontroller based platforms. Preferably Cortex-M3/M4
- Experience in CAN, SPI, I2C, UART and USB. Low level analog, sensor interfacing (magnetic, optical, current etc.), wireless technologies.
- Demonstrate strength in writing and reviewing development test cases and its execution before releasing software to verification and validation.
- Software: C, C++, RTOS such as uCOS-III and embedded Linux.
- Configuration, Tracking and Requirement management tools. Preferably ClearCase, Git, Jira and DOORS.
Interested applicants, kindly send in a copy of your updated resume in WORD document to email@example.com your current and expected remuneration together with notice period required to current employer.
You can also contact Vincent Low for a confidential discussion at 6749 4236.