- Facilitation and Participation in the Design FMEA process conducted in Singapore Office and at the vendors.
- Derive the Quality plan with respect to the specifications which needs to be done in close communication with the product management and development.
- Qualification of the products at the following stages of the development cycle.
- Responsible for the system testing which would include test case derivation and execution.
- Derive the Quality plan for the variant process of the respective products.
- Close collaboration with German and China colleagues on the product qualification.
- Willingness to travel regularly (occasionally overseas).
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix organization.
- A meticulous person with an eye for details in the qualification process.
- Firm in his/her view and able to drive the message across to the team.
- Excel in result driven environment and culture.
- At least 5-8 years of experience in the qualification of consumer electronics product.
- Familiar with existing industrial standards and applying it in the qualification process.
- Experience in dealing with various counterparts from other countries during the qualification process.
- Familiarity with software testing is desirable.
- Knowledgeable in statistical tools and program (Minitab, JMP or SPSS).
- Familiar with the FMEA methodology and ability to lead this process in the team.
- Strong foundation on the problem solving methodology like 8D or Six sigma tools.
- Understanding of reliability testing and methodology would be an advantage.
- Interpretation and inference skills based on the qualification result based on perceived consumer expectation.
- Degree in Engineering
- External qualification as a certified quality engineer or certified reliability engineer would be an advantage.
Interested applicants: Please send in your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Joeyi Lee for a confidential discussion at
EA Personnel Registration No: R1545706