Responsible for maintaining the Master Schedule in the business system to support scheduling and supply chain activities that help the business achieve Customer Service, Manufacturing and Financial objectives. Interface with manufacturing and the supply chain to provide customer feedback regarding the Company’s ability to execute the plan based on resource requirements and material availability. Serve as focal point between Operations and Customer Service.
- Continually monitor the sales and operations plan and customer backlog. Actively manage the dates of the backlog and assure availability of materials and manufacturing resources.
- Analyze available data and generate reporting to support S & OP functional review, improvements in scheduling and departmental KPI’s.
- Work with global teams to solve complex problems to meet customer needs. • Establish and maintain system settings, profile options and data attribute values.
- Maintain thorough and deep technical and business process knowledge for all planning aspects of Oracle.
- Quote factory lead times for new orders, provide status updates to customer service and coordinate changes to sales orders in production.
- Manage expedited orders, communicating to Customer Service and Sales on our Manufacturing ability to service these orders via Oracle CRM.
- Ensures compliance of workplace safety rules, including but not limited to the usage of a personal protective equipment, if provided to you, while working; not involve in any unsafe or negligent act that may endanger peers or oneself; reporting unsafe work conditions and providing suggestions to improve safety/ health at work, as needed.
- Diploma or Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business Administration or any related field
- With at least 2 years of relevant experience in Supply Chain, Production Scheduling and ERP environment an advantage
- Knowledgeable in MS Office Applications or any EPR and MRP System, (Oracle)
- Must have strong analytical, trouble-shooting and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Must be self-directed, team-oriented and able to evaluate and effectively handle multiple priorities.
- Must possess a demonstrated working knowledge of ERP environments.
- Must be able to effectively lead project team members to achieve deadlines.
- Must have demonstrated ability to use independent judgment to identify improvement opportunities and organize resources to address them.
- Ability to adjust production schedules and scheduling practices to ensure the efficient use of resources in order to achieve optimum performance.
- Demonstrate a strong customer service orientation in order to best serve multiple internal and external customer relationships.
Interested applicants, kindly forward a copy of your updated resume in WORD document to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your current and expected remuneration as well as your notice period to current employer.
You can also call Jasmine Lim at 6749 7632 for a confidential discussion.
EA Personnel Registration No: R1112468