IT System Engineer, APAC Region
- Analyze the UC infrastructure and work together with HQ to continue improve or fine tune the UC performance.
- Monitor UC availability and perform servers’ maintenance as required.
- Ability to manage UC project including planning, implementation, migration and operational in APAC region.
- Advise and provide solution to subsidiaries in the region on UC activities or project.
- Participate in the joint effort together with HQ IT team to develop future proof network environment for the company.
- Ability to act as the escalation point for the first level IT ServiceDesk in the region.
- Initiate the collaboration between IT team member in the region to support or resolve the service request and incident if needed.
- Conduct IT orientation for new users and training for existing users.
- Co-ordinate with external parties and IT vendors for next level support, procurement, RMA, etc.
- Provide new IT services (server/client) based on group IT Service Catalogue.
- Perform day-to-day IT services on Client endpoint (PC & smart mobile) on site and remotely.
Technical Skill set
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 and Online
- Microsoft Teamwork solutions (Office 365, Outlook, Skype for Business 2016. Files sharing & storage and Teams)
- Project Management
- AirWatch Mobile Device Management for iOS devices.
- Windows 2008 & 2012 Server knowledge.
- Windows 7 and 10 OS knowledge.
- Check Point firewall & Endpoint security configuration.
- Optional knowledge:
- VMware vSphere 6.x experience.
- Sophos Safeguard Enterprise experience
- Experience in cloud management
- Pulse Secure mobile VPN
- PRINCE 2
- ITIL v3
- Possess Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or relevant IT certification.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience.
- Working experience in MNC and provide IT services in APAC region.
- Must be able to travel to all APAC subsidiaries and Germany (HQ) for assignments or training. Travel duration could be more than 1 week.
- Strong business and system analytical skills.
- Require to adopt IT Service Management oriented working environment.
- Competent in different form of communication and interpersonal skill is extremely important in service oriented and Connected company.
- Well organized, proactive and self-directed, able to perform with minimal supervision and a good team player.
- Good working attitude and willing to learn new technology trends with open mindset.
Interested applicants, kindly send in a copy of your updated resume in WORD document to email@example.com stating your current and expected remuneration together with notice period required to current employer.