Pre-sales Network Engineer (Network Security)
- Provide pre-sales technical support to sales account manager throughout the sales cycle to achieve business objectives
- Generate technical network/system proposals based on technology and our product and solution offerings
- Conduct technical solution presentation, product update and technical training
- Perform Proof of Concept (POC) testing and solution evaluation
- Offer technical consultancy and advice to customers
- Work with post-sales team to ensure solution is delivered as proposed
- Maintain good rapport with customers and vendors
- Tertiary education in Computer Networks or Information Technology
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience is preferred for pre-sales position
- University fresh graduates with right aptitude and attributes will be considered
- Possess strong sense of responsibility, initiative and commitment
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills are essential
- Ability to generate, propose, and present technical solutions
- Experience in designing large enterprise and service provider networks
- Good knowledge and hands on experience in any of the following areas: o Network security solutions such as Firewall, IPSec VPN, SSL VPN, IPS, Antivirus, Antispam, Anti-DDoS, DLP and DPI o Web Proxy, Caching, URL Filtering and Traffic Shaping. o Application Delivery Controller and WAN Load Balancer o DNS, DHCP and IPAM
- Resourceful, strong problem-solving skills with the ability to handle work related stress
- Ability to lead customer meetings and conference calls.
- A team player that can maintain good working relationship with team members and colleagues
- Relevant technical certifications are highly desirable.
- Strong command of both spoken and written English.
Interested applicants, kindly send in a copy of your updated resume in WORD document to email@example.com stating your current and expected remuneration together with notice period required to current employer.