Network Engineer (Contract to Perm)
- To provide field engineering support activities including onsite or remote support to customers.
- To provide Professional Services including project coordination, site implementations, testing, migrations, and system documentation for projects
- Assist with installation and commissioning test report
- Assist with device hardening as per customer’s requirements
- To provide a point of contact for integration activities and escalation
- Assist with configuration generation and configuration loading
- Assist with physical connectivity checks
- To follow up on trouble tickets till a satisfactory solution is concluded. To liaise appropriate cross-team members and vendors when required
- Emergency support
- Software upgrades Preparation of the method of procedures (MOP) for execution
- Logistic management of RMAs
- ITE/Diploma in Data Communications or Computer Networks Engineering
- Able to work independently
- Self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility, initiative, urgency and commitment.
- Possess an analytical mind with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently and cope with pressure
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work flexi hours (even after office hours when required)
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources
- Preferably with experience in managing and implementing network infrastructure projects for service providers, financial, education institutions and large enterprise
Interested applicants, kindly send in a copy of your updated resume in WORD document to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your current and expected remuneration together with notice period required to current employer.