IPO Purchasing Manager
International Procurement Office (IPO)
- Responsible for RAW Material management for SMMC/SAMIC site.
- Responsible for the recruitment, training and development of IPO staff to support World Area Manufacture Sites (WAMS) material availability, lead time goals and inventory objectives.
- Responsible for the development and attainment of purchasing measures / dashboards consistent with the company/IPO goals and objectives.
- Motivate and ensure Global Purchasing Executives / Supervisors’ comply with prescribed processes and complete tasks/projects in a timely manner.
- Ensure preparation/submission of procurement reports or other procurement info/data as and when required.
- Responsible for data integrity in Reports related to procurement information of the WAMS.
- Responsible for making sure IPO maintain the WAMS business system parameters and its integrity. Ensures all purchasing and supplier information in its database are reviewed and updated regularly.
- Ensure Engineering Change Orders, Drawing Revisions are processed and implemented by IPO for WAMS in a timely and efficient manner.
- Help to develop and maintain global purchasing procedures which are consistent with IPO/WAMS practices and objectives.
- Support alignment of global purchasing objectives/procedures/processes between IPO Singapore and India.
World Area Manufacture Sites (WAMS)
- Ensure appropriate plans in place to support short to long term materials availability to WAMS and support meeting deliveries to customers at all times based on Request Dates.
- Ensure IPO maintains proper WW material inventory levels consistent with WAMS needs and inventory goals.
- Ensure supplier delivery performances are consistent with WAMS goals and expectations.
- Provide leadership for relevant negotiations with suppliers to ensure best-in-class quality, cost, lead-times and delivery.
- Ensure all contracts and agreements established with suppliers are consistent with WAMS objectives.
- Ensure global purchasing processes/procedures are in compliance with WAMS trade import/export/ ICQ and ISO quality requirements.
- Ensure record keeping is in compliance to global/WAMS requirements
- Take appropriate actions to resolve outstanding commercial materials issues
- Ensure IPO manage purchases to optimize logistic, inventory, and administrative costs
- Ensure Global and Sites Purchasing Executives work harmoniously together to meet WAMS needs and expectations
- Ensure pricing and cost roll ups are properly maintained and price discrepancies are resolved in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Provides leadership for supporting the company’s Lean Enterprise initiative and activities, consistent with site and division objectives and expectations
- Conducts Value Stream Map of global purchasing processes at appropriate intervals to identify potential areas for improvements.
- Develop improvement projects to reduce & eliminate waste and inefficiencies in global purchasing processes.
- Ensure effective and timely implementation of projects identified in the Rainbow Charts/TAPS/Project Charters and ensure timely updates.
- Support development of global purchasing strategies and execution
- Ensures compliance of workplace safety rules, including but not limited to the usage of a personal protective equipment, if provided to you, while working; not involve in any unsafe or negligent act that may endanger peers or oneself; reporting unsafe work conditions and providing suggestions to improve safety/ health at work, as needed.
- Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain or Logistics or any related field with minimum 7 years of relevant experience
- Good oral and written communications
- Good leadership skills and global perspective
- Good negotiation skills
- Conversant with application software eg. Microsoft Offices, etc.
- Good ERP / MRP knowledge in Oracle
Interested applicants, kindly forward a copy of your updated resume in WORD document to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your current and expected remuneration as well as your notice period to current employer.
You can also call Jasmine Lim at 6749 7632 for a confidential discussion.
EA Personnel Registration No: R1112468