HR Manager (South Asia)
- A key enabling role for the South Asia to drive culture change, employee engagement, performance management, organizational transformation as well as processes and employee best-practice.
- Be the main point-of-contact market MD/GM team for HR related issues
- In partnership with local HR colleagues, drive global HR initiatives, such as:
- Performance management
- Recruitment processes
- Roll-out of the Leadership Pipeline model into talent management, resourcing and performance management
- Talent and succession management
- Live the Company Values
- Sharing of best practices
- Work in partnership with the regional MD’s to drive employee engagement, utilizing annual feedback and data from the global Great Place to Work survey
- Maintenance and coaching of the Pulse HR System for the region
- Support and be actively involved in regional recruiting processes for key senior and executive level positions
- Drive and support organization development activities and initiatives, including global culture change and transformation programmes
- Analyse trends and metrics in partnership with the region and Asia HR to develop solutions and programs.
- Manages and resolves employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigation.
- Plan, deliver, and monitor effectiveness of global/regional training programs and measure the effectiveness of the training and that objectives are met.
- Implement and manage the Payroll process for Singapore and work to Streamline this process through South Asia.
- Attend to any duty and assume responsibility as directed as and when required by management.
- Possess Degree/Diploma in Human Resource Management or in any discipline with at least 5-8 years of relevant experience in different HR functions.
- Experience in processing payroll.
- Knowledge in Easypay is a plus.
- Adherence to sensitive timelines and deadlines
- Attention to detail in composing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Able to work under pressure and perform effectively in a highly demanding environment
- Good knowledge on employment legislations.
- Good interpersonal skills, accountable, initiative and willingness to learn.
Interested applicants, kindly send in a copy of your updated resume in WORD document to stating your current and expected remuneration together with notice period required to current employer.
You can also contact Jasmine Lim for a confidential discussion at 6749 7632.
EA Personnel Registration No: R1112468