Copy Writer (Creative Agency / Events / Exhibitions)
- To deliver creative communication for design and marketing proposals.
- To be versatile in the tone of voice for different creative concepts.
- Maintaining consistency in tone of voice and writing style for entire project when contents are presented across multiple touchpoints.
- Develop creative concepts and direction that answers to client’s objective, while working seamlessly & complementing other members of the creative studio.
- To be responsible for quality of all content & copy for design proposal.
- Be a team-player and work seamlessly with other members of the creative studio.
- Produce good quality creative copy that work with client’s objective within deadlines stipulated.
- To communicate directly with client as part of the solutions provided by the creative studio.
- To research and inform design team on findings relevant to projects.
- Diploma /Degree Holder with 2-3 years’ relevant experience
- Positive attitude
- Highly motivated
Interested applicants, kindly forward a copy of your updated resume in WORD document to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your current and expected remuneration as well as your notice period to current employer.
You can also call Jasmine Lim at 6749 7632 for a confidential discussion.
EA Personnel Registration No: R1112468