- Become the Product and Industry Expert & provide high level pre- & post sales technical support/solution to internal & external customer.
- Take ownership on the technical issues and provide on-site product & applications support that includes utilizing of various trouble shooting methods & analyzing high end field failures.
- Involve in specific projects and provide support in technical requirements to maximize business opportunities.
- Assist in engineering to prepare quotation for special options on products to Sales representative & customers enquiries.
- Conduct training to external customers, sales, local business partners & service organization.
- Support marketing & business growth activities like project pursuit, project discussions, seminars, presentations & product demonstrations.
- Ensure compliance of workplace safety rules, including but not limited to the usage of a personal protective equipment, if provided to you, while working; not involve in any unsafe or negligent act that may endanger peers or oneself; reporting unsafe work conditions and providing suggestions to improve safety/ health at work, as needed.
- Degree in Instrumentation & Control/Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- With 2 to 3 years relevant experience in process control/instrumentation preferably in Measurement and Analytical Products.
- Computer protocols knowledge & PLC configurations will be added advantage.
- Able to troubleshoot site installation & service support issues.
- Good Problem solving & communication skills.
- Able to travel within Asia Pacific region when required.
Interested applicants, kindly forward a copy of your updated resume in WORD document to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your current and expected remuneration as well as your notice period to current employer.
You can also call Jasmine Lim at 6749 7632 for a confidential discussion.
EA Personnel Registration No: R1112468