Account Manager (ENTERPRISE | SERVICE PROVIDER | GOVERNMENT, TRANSPORT & UTILITIES)
- Operate as lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to customer
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Develop trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customers, stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Responsible for new customer / market development
- Motivate and lead the team to meet and exceed sales target
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Degree / Diploma in Electronics / Telecommunications Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent
- Able to work independently, self-motivated and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Minimum 2 – 3 years proven track record of sales and account management
- Pleasant personality, excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skill
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to details
- Written and verbal fluency in English and additional language is an advantage.
- Experience in development and execution of major accounts, delivering client focused solutions based on customer needs would be an added advantage
- Good industry knowledge, customer relationship skills and business acumen
Interested applicants, kindly forward a copy of your updated resume in WORD Document to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your current and expected remuneration together with notice period required by current employer.
You can also contact Jasmine Lim @ 6749 7632 for a confidential discussion.
EA Personnel Registration No: R1112468