Assistant Account Servicing Manager (Creative Agency)
- To establish, maintain and build strong relationships with key clients.
- Be the face of the agency for clients and be the face of the clients for internal teams.
- Ensure that clients’ objectives are being met but being proactively involved in the creative conceptualisation process and development of communication strategies/campaigns.
- Manage multiple local or regional projects, working closely with an Account Manager.
- Be the cross-functional project lead, ensuring a smooth work flow and timely deliverables for relevant internal departments.
- Provide stewardship between company and the client(s), be the go-to person for the account(s) on a daily basis
- Grow and flourish a positive relationship between clients and company, for further business opportunities and projects.
- Ensure that all deliverables are being met, delivered efficiently and effectively - on time and within campaign budget
- Manage campaign projects for the external clients, and also internal cross-function teams
- Obtain and accurately transferring key client/campaign information to the project teams for effective scoping of work
- Write creative briefs that inspire interesting integrated communication campaigns
- Ensure that all work developed are based on a solid strategy, meeting clients’ requirements
- Present and obtain client buy-in on proposed campaign strategies and deliverables
- Conduct post-campaign analysis to evaluate effectiveness
- Where necessary, participate in pitches and suggesting new lines of potential business
- Undertake ad-hoc research to support new business proposals and pitches
- Prepare quotations and invoices
- Min. degree or diploma in marketing, communication or its equivalent
- 5-6 years’ experience in advertising/marketing. Agency background preferred.
- Strong time management skills. We are looking for multi-taskers who are able to work on different projects at the same time without compromising on quality
- Great team player. You will need to work with people from all sorts of backgrounds - creative, strategy, technical
- Proficient written and spoken communication skills. Good command of Mandarin will be a bonus.
- Excellent attention to details
- Possess a positive attitude, initiative and a high level of responsibility
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadline
Interested applicants, kindly forward a copy of your updated resume in WORD document to email@example.com stating your current and expected remuneration as well as your notice period to current employer.
You can also call Jasmine Lim at 6749 7632 for a confidential discussion.
EA Personnel Registration No: R1112468